Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

4th Post Exam

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It is David's 4th Post Exam today and tomorrow. I reviewed him yesterday on Reading and Mathematics. Tomorrow they will have Science and Language. I noticed yesterday that his grasp of the pencil is much better now than when he first went to school. His coloring is also less messy now. 

I am glad that he is learning. He may not have any honor but I am happy to see him wearing toga and go up on stage. During the first month of school days my husband almost surrender because David is always crying everyday. I guess he has fear of being in a place without mom & dad. Now he no longer cries when his school service arrives and he also bid goodbyes to his friends when he gets home. I guess going home with dirty clothes is normal (lol). March 26 is their graduation day and I am very excited about it.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn