Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

New Gadget for Christmas

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, September 27, 2010



This post brought to you by PlayStation(R) Move. All opinions are 100% mine.


I remember when I was a kid we used play Nintendo Family Computer. I guess it is called "Family Computer" because it is a console that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Super Mario was so popular then and I remember I used to play it with my brother Darwin. My dad loves playing pacman and galaga. He always challenges us in getting a high score.


If a little genie appeared before me I would request to have PlayStation(R)MOVE. It is only $99 with the MOVE bundle package but definitely it would be better if I can get it for free. This would be a great exercise for the whole family. My son, who is 5 years old, enjoys playing his Nintendo DS. It has only a small screen so I am sure he would enjoy PlayStation Move more especially if we play it with his dad. 


 


I am excited to play Resident Evil 5 with my husband. The motion controller would make it easier to play this game. It would give us more fun killing those zombies. This game is not for kid but I know my little boy would enjoy playing Brunswick Pro Bowling and Eyepet Move Edition. I hope we will be able to get this gadget this coming Christmas.




Visit Sponsor's Site



0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn