Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Sem-Break is Over

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3, 2011, David is back to school after about two weeks of sem-break. He spend most of his time with mamu's (lola) house. Good thing it is also his cousin Joshua's sem-break so he has playmate there. He spend most of time playing toys, watching cartoons, playing nintendo DS and playing pool. I did not force him to review even though they will have a very long exam on November 7 which will be move to November 8 due to holiday. According to his diary he needs to review everything from 1st grading up to 2nd grading... wew. I think of all the subjects that they have the difficult one will be Sibika... lots of memorization about the Philippines. They will have classes until Saturday so I am planning to review him this coming Sunday and Monday. That is the way I review as well when I go to school. I would not call it cramming but its just that its easy to recall things that you just studied. I hope he will get good grades just like before. I don't feel this kind of pressure when I was kinder... my son is in prep and have this kind of exams already.. wew! Two weeks after this they have their monthly exam for their 3rd grading period. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn