Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Lion King 2 and Beauty and the Beast

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, January 14, 2013

My kids love watching cartoons and when I went out the other day they prefer to have a new VCD rather than having food as a "pasalubong". My son David requested for Smurfs but I didn't find one. As I browse through the different movies I saw Lion King 1, 2 and 3. They've already watched Lion King 1 although its not an English version and only has an English subtitle my son was able to understand the story. He's already in grade 1 and already knows how to read. So I decided to get the Lion King 2 and since I wanted them to be aware of the classics I also bought Beauty and the Beast. We've enjoyed watching both movies and just like any other VCDs I bought they would watch it everyday until the CD gets broken. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn