Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Sunday, February 13, 2011

Willow Tree Anniversary Figurine, Susan Lordi 26184It's really amazing. I can't imagine how time flies away very quickly. I still remember our wedding day, when we move to Pasig to live on our own, when I first got pregnant, days where we are fighting, movie dates, family reunion and different special occasions, first time David went to school etc. We've been through a lot and I know we will go through a lot more. We had a simple dinner at Gerry's Grill in Alabang Town Center to celebrate.

Thank you Lord for my family!

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn