Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Working in Oman

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, February 21, 2011

My husband is longing to work abroad since he cannot find a job here in the country. A pastor that he knew refer him to an agency who sends people in Malaysia, Singapore, Middle East etc. It is called First Asian Career Solutions Inc. First he tried to apply for a factory worker in Malaysia but then he was told that building maintenance in Oman gives higher salary. He selected the one in Oman then. He already have taken medical exam and now is waiting for the employer to come to have interview. I don't feel happy thinking of him leaving us but thinking the future of our two kids I don't know if I can provide everything. If only we have a little money to start a small business I would prefer that rather him leaving the three of us. I don't how we would survive. I know we will because there are lots of families here being left by their father to work overseas. It will be hard but I need to be strong for my little angels. Lord please guide us on the right path. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn