Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Prep or Grade 1

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One more month and David will be graduating from kinder. I am really proud of him because he can now read and count well. He will be 6years old this coming June and I am thinking of whether I will enroll him in Prep or Grade 1. I am not sure which would be a good idea. I think with his skills he can already cope up in grade 1 but I am thinking that I might be forcing him. Haaaysss.... I am really confuse. But anyway maybe by next week I will be searching for a school where I can transfer him since we are planning to move to our new house. I will let him undergo assessment if he is eligible for grade 1 then maybe I will enroll him. Although I knew he is good academically I do see that he stills prefers playing rather than making homework. I hope putting him in grade 1 will make him more responsible as a student. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn