Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Vacation Bible School VBS

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, March 28, 2011


There will be a VBS this coming April for kids ages 5 to 12 yrs at CCF Alabang. Hearing this I got excited and I wanted my son David to attend the said event. I talked to my husband if he could bring and pick up our son for 6 days. I want to be there for my little boy but I couldn't due to my work. My leave may  not be approved because it should be filed 15 days before and also I am trying to save my VL. Good thing my husband agreed. I am planning to enroll him this coming Sunday. I hope he would learn more about God during this activity. As a kid I was not able to attend a VBS, I accepted Jesus Christ when I was a teenager. Though I was given an opportunity before to handle and teach kids. This  would be first time for David and I hope he would enjoy it. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn