Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Sing or Dance

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The other day my son David come to me and sad, "Mom, is it alright if I will not go to school today?" I asked him why and he said, "My teacher would ask as to dance again." Hearing that I give me a smile. I know he doesn't like dancing and I told him it's alright. I told him they are just practicing for the coming graduation. I encouraged him to go to school and told him not all of his classmate are good in dancing too so he should not be afraid. When I checked his diary I saw that they are task to either dance or sing this coming Friday. I bought him a VCD for kiddie song and since he already know the song "Ako ay may lobo" I told him that he would sing that instead. He just need to learn more of the hymn. 




0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn