Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Hunting for a New School

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, March 22, 2011

David will be graduating in kinder this March 31,2011. I wonder why it takes that long. Other schools are already done with their graduation while my son is still taking their final exam this week. Anyway I am excited to see him on stage taking his diploma. Since we are planning to move to our new house we are also planning to transfer him to a different school. I first inquired at Statefields School along Molino because I think it is one of the best school near our area. But then I find the tuition fee too high and not that affordable. The next school I called was Woodridge College in Soldiers Hills IV. It is quite far from our place but they do offer school bus and their tuition fee plan seems ok to my budget. Although their tuition fee are quite high too I like the plan of having small monthly fee. With my son going to kinder my monthly fee would be P1500. You can check out their tuition fee schedule for year 2011-2012 here. I haven't visited the school but we are planning to go there for him to see the school and to take the entrance exam. It would be a bigger school to compare to where he is now. I hope he would like it there and I am praying that he would be a good student. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn