Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Child's Love

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Recently due to lots of problem I easily became irate specially with my child. I feel sorry about it but I was not able to say sorry to him. I am planning to give him a hug and say sorry for being too hot tempered. I thank God for my child's love to me never change. I was able to see in him how a child obeys his parents. Even if he is busy playing and I asked him to get something, he would run and get that for me. No matter what he is doing he would go to us if we call him even if he is crying because he is watching a cartoon show. Sometimes I see in him how disobedient I am and how an adult don't have the love of a child. An adult used to keep hate and anger and I don't see that in him. Truly the love of a child is pure and unconditional. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn