Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Summer Splash

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Last Sunday was my nephew's birthday celebration. We went to Circle Island Resort which is very near our place. The resort is really crowded but it looks like everybody are having fun. I did not join them in the pool because I don't want to fall in line in the bathroom afterwards hehehe. I even saw my officemate Zosi along with his two kids. 

David who always stays on the stairs of the pool every time we went to a swimming now is having fun moving around the pool. Good thing there is a pool there just for kids. His cousin is not afraid of the pool, at first David doesnt want to have a splash at all. His dad try convince him and after a while olah! He now goes up and down the pool by himself. Good job to you my son, I hope next time we have another splash you will still have the courage to go back to the pool just like what you did.


0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn