Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Jollibee Playground

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, July 18, 2011

Last Sunday my mom and my two brothers with their family visited us. Actually my brother went to our house to ask my husband on applying to Taiwan. My mother and my eldest brother who is near our area decided to went as well. It was really hot and we decided to go somewhere else, to relax. It came to our mind of going to Tagaytay but my brother said it would be hot there as well since it is late afternoon. We then decided to go to SM Southmall. Its a nice idea because I've never been there after the renovation was done. Anyway we are not able to stroll around because we have 4 little kids with us. While looking for a place to it I suggested to visit Jollibee near ATC. They have playground in the 2nd floor and its nice because the place is not always full. The kids really enjoy their playtime. I hope to have this kind of gathering again with my brothers and their family.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn