Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Stye Operation

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stye Sterile Opthamo Ointment, 0.125-OunceIt kinda scares me when I hear the ophthalmologist told me that he would do an operation on my 2 year old kid to remove multiple stye on her eyes. Its been there for more than a month now. We first took her to a pediatrician and she was given cloxacillin sodium for 3 weeks and fucithalmic acid which she used for a week. Her pedia then referred us to the ophtha after 3 weeks of antibiotics. We will go back to the doctor later this afternoon to check on her eye again and schedule the operation next week. I was able to see videos from youtube on how this kind of surgery is being done and I can stand watching it. I am thinking how my little will get hurt. I pray to God to be with her and not feel so much of a pain.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn