Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Broken Angry Bird Sharpener

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My son David loves playing games at Tom's World. Mostly he plays those that give out tickets. Those tickets can be exchange to different items depending on the points. When he went out before with his dad he was able to get 2 angry bird sharpeners, one red and one blue. He enjoys playing with it and he even bring it at school. Yesterday I was reviewing him for their periodical exam, something bad happen. He was so playful while we are studying. He cant stand in one position, he keeps on moving around and playing. I only  have like an hour of sleep from work and was tired already. I told him several times to behave and listen, I loosen up my temper and threw one of his angry bird sharper and it broke. While he was crying, I feel guilt in me for doing that. I knew that he value that toy so much. I explained to him his mistakes and why I get mad. I also told him how lucky he is for having a mom who works hard for his needs and what I am doing is for his own good. At the end I also apologized for my behavior. We end up hugging each other and went back to studying. Lord please give me more patient and help me raise my kid well.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn