Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Christmas Gift

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, October 3, 2011

Angry BirdsIt's BER month already and 82 more days if I'm not mistaken its already Christmas. My son who is getting fond of angry birds is requesting for a miniature play set of it. We saw it first at Clipper in Alabang Town Center which cost P1k. We also saw it in RFC which I think its only P600 or P800 not really sure. Its battery operated so you can hear sounds of the bird when you throw them using the sling. It comes with blocks that you can put together and pigs as the enemy. Well I am still thinking if I will buy this for him. I still have time to decide on what to buy him for Christmas.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn