Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

The Avengers

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, April 30, 2012


Last Saturday I decided to watch The Avengers with my son, David and my hubby, Robin. It was after my graveyard shift we decided to wait for the first show at SM Molino. The mall opens at 10:00am and we arrived there maybe around 10:10am. All the four cinemas is showing The Avengers with different schedule, I think they have one hour interval. We watched the first show which starts at 10:20am. Good thing I asked the cashier to check my advantage points, the three of us was able to watch the movie for free. David requested for a big pack of cheese popcorn. I bought instead a package of large cheese popcorn + footlong sandwhich with two softdrinks. I also have with me a pack of 10pcs of small siopao which I bought from work. 

I haven't read the comics of Avengers but I am familiar with some of the heroes. I find the start of the movie quite slow but in the long run its very exciting. The effects are so great, maybe it would have been better if we watch it in 3D. Anyways I asked my husband to watch the 2nd show but then we are asked to go out because they have one screening policy. Nyek... I wonder why they have that since the theater is not even full. I remember we watch "Enteng ng Ina Mo" last December and they don't have that policy. Anyway... I enjoyed the movie but would like to see it again.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn