Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Ipad Request

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, April 3, 2012


My son David will turn seven this coming June. Commonly, people here in the Philippines will throw a party when the child is 1, 7 and 18 (for girls), 21 (for boys). I still remember when David turns one. We really don't have money even to cook spaghetti. Thanks to my mom and Tita Weng who prepared some food on two separate days to celebrate. That's a different story.... 

Recently I was able to buy a 2nd hand Iphone and David is enjoying playing games with it. Almost everyday, he and Rhaine would have a fight over it.  On his birthday I told him I would buy him an Itouch as a gift and he said "I want an Ipad." (hehe). We checked out some stores and find out that Ipad is about 19k and Itouch is around 12k. I told him that Ipad is too expensive and he agreed to have an Itouch. Few more months and I am looking forward to buy this for my little boy.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn