Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

A New Remote Control Car

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, December 27, 2010

Last year David was not able to wake up on Christmas eve. This time I asked him to sleep in the afternoon so that he can wake up at 12am to open his gifts. He is excited to open the gift from Mamu (his grandma). I can't remember how many times he asked me to open his gifts before 12 midnight but I told him to wait. At 12am I tried to wake him up. At first he was not responding and I am afraid that he might cry because of waking up early. But when I show him his gifts he stood up right away. He first open gifts from Tita Weng, he got a sando and t-shirt with Cars design. Then he opened Mamu's gift, a remote control car. With a big smile he wanted to play with his new car. I asked him to eat spaghetti and we played with his new toy outside the house. I can see the happiness in his smile and in his eyes. He even told me to buy batteries once it stopped working. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn