Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Favorite Pacifier

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Razbaby RaZ-berry Teether, RedRhaine Danielle is 1year and 5 months old. She has this favorite yellow pacifier. I tried giving her other pacifier but she doesn't like. She just threw them away. She used this yellow pacifier when she's sleepy or if she wake up suddenly while sleeping. I find this very helpful, without it we are having a hard time putting her to sleep. But then a few days ago I saw the side of the pacifier already has cut on it. I guess because she was biting it. I am afraid that she might swallow it if it falls off. I think its time for her to get rid of it and use a different one. My husband cut the end of the pacifier so that she can no longer use it. We give her a new pink pacifier but she doesn't feel like using it. She would still attempt using the old pacifier but then she cannot use it at all. I don't know what will happen in the next few days. If she would accept the new pacifier or it is us who will deal with this problem. Last night before going to work she fall asleep while sitting on my lap. I hope she will not have a lot of tantrums because of the lost of her favorite pacifier.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn