Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Bracelet Bead Inside My Son's Nose

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Thursday, December 2, 2010

The next day after my son's finger was caught by our electric fan we were surprised by David's teacher. We were sleeping then around 4pm when David and his teacher came home. We were told that David put bracelet bead inside his nose and they cannot remove it. She also mention that her nose even bleed earlier. My husband tried to get it but its already inserted too much. We decided then to bring him to a doctor. I called my mom so that they can pick us up and bring us to the nearest hospital. We went first to Molino Doctors but they don't have available ENT doctor that time. We were to told to try either Perpetual Las Pinas, Imus Medical or Dasma Hospital. We then decided to go to Imus and thank God they have ENT available. I presented my maxicare and after a few minutes the doctor arrived. The doctor try to pick it using a scissor like device but he hold it. He then use a spatula like thing. First he try it while David is lying down but failed again. He then asked David to sit down  and he tried again pulling the bead out using the spatula. After a few minutes it was a success. I was surprised to how big the bead is. Its medium in size and it would not really go inside if he did not force it. Haaysss... he is really a 5 year old, very curious on lots of things. Thank God everything is ok. This is one memorable event for his childhood.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn