Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Our Electric Fan Cut my Child's Finger

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, November 29, 2010

Lasko 16-Inch Oscillating Pedestal Fan, BlackYesterday my son accidentally put his finger inside our electric fan. He was climbing the side of our double deck where our fan stands. He shouted then all of the sudden I saw lots of blood coming out of his fingers. He cried very loud and we started to put cotton balls on his blood. I let him sat on my lap to comfort him while trying to press his fingers a little bit with cotton balls to lessen the flowing of blood. After a few minutes it stopped bleeding and then I put cold compress on it. His dad got really mad at him because of his clumsiness. Due to crying he fall asleep. His dad then put betadine and amoxicillin on his cut. Two of his fingers got cuts on them and on one finger a small part of his nail was cut too. I hope in a few days it would be healed since he will have a hard time writing and coloring at school because it was his right hand which was caught by the fan. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn