Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Chicco Rubbershoes for Kids

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Every birthday in the family my sister-in-law, Rowena, always buy us a big cake from Red Ribbon. Since my birthday and my husbands birthday are in two consecutive dates we just do the celebration on his birthday. This year I told my husband to tell her sister Rowena instead of buying a cake for me just buy David a new pair of white rubber shoes. He uses it for their PE at school. His white Garfield rubber shoes is about to retire. Last Sunday when we went to SM Southmall, Rowena followed us to buy the shoes for David. His dad is the one who choose the shoes from him. Its a white rubber shoes from Chicco. It looks very elegant and David is excited to wear it this coming Friday for their PE. Thanks to her Tita Weng.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn