Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Wants to be a Fireman

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, November 22, 2010

Early this morning I asked my husband to assist David with his assignment. I told him to answer p140 of his Filipino book. His assignment is to think of what he wanted to be when he grow up and why. I'm not sure if at the age of 5 he can say what he really wanted. I was still at home when they started to do his homework. Robin give him choices which are examples on the book. He asked David if he wanted to be an engineer, doctor, fisherman, fireman, baker and pilot. He explained what each person does. David is silent and had his mouth open which what he does when he is shy or don't know what to do. His dad doesn't want that mannerism and got mad at him. I really feel sad when his dad shouts at him. After few minutes of convincing I asked David if  maybe he wants to be a fireman so that when our house is caught on fire he can save or rescue our baby Rhaine. I saw a smile on his face, he likes the idea of being a hero to his little sister. Her father then draw a fireman on his book and I told David that fireman's job is to kill fire and rescue people from it. I am happy that David loves his little sister.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn