Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Ointment for Ecthyma

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Saturday, November 13, 2010

My husband and I got really worried about the wound that keeps on spreading my little boy's leg. It started as a small wound with puss inside. Now he has 3 wounds on one leg, 1 wound on the other leg and a small one also on his feet. All of them are crusting due to pus. We noticed as days pass by there are small blisters with pus around the wound which is causing it to go bigger. At first we are cleaning it with "agua oxinada" or hydrogen peroxide and we would put betadine afterwards. Our neighbor says not to use agua oxinada so what we used instead is "bayabas" or guava. This is normally used in cleaning would. You just need to boil guava leaves and use it for cleaning the wound. We also put betadine afterwards. Its been a week now and we don't see any improvement.

When we visited his pedia we are told just to clean it with soap and water and put ointment 3 times a day. The prescription ointment is Mupirocin. I bought it for P183 at Watsons. I saw his pedia wrote ecthyma for his diagnosis. I started to google about it and saw that it is what exactly happening. Lesions are starting to spread on his legs..... I am hoping and praying that the ointment his doctor says to use would heal his wound. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn