Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Sore Eyes or Conjunctivitis

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, January 3, 2011

Conjunctivitis (Its Catching)

Its not a good start for my little David to welcome 2011. He was infected by conjunctivitis or commonly known as 'sore eyes.' We saw the symptom on the night of December 30. I noticed that his left eye is quite reddish then before I go to work. Then on new year's eve it got worsen. We brought him to his pedia on January 2 and he was given Fusidic Acid. It like an ointment that you drop in the eye twice a day. I find it expensive, I bought from Watson for P415, argh! He was not able to go to school this Monday because of that. I hope he gets well soon so that he can go back to school and cope up with their new lesson.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn