Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Please Behave

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Friday, January 21, 2011

Helping Hyperactive Kids - A Sensory Integration Approach: Techniques and Tips for Parents and Professionals

My little David went home from school and says that his teacher told him that he reads very well. He is in 2nd place right now but he needs to behave in school. I would say that he is good academically but I really don't know what to do with his playfulness. He cannot stay in one place and his body keeps on moving. He is very hyper. I've heard about ADHD before. I hope he doesn't have that kind of disorder. I told my husband to lengthen his patience with him. Me too I am trying to control my temper. I find it really frustrating most of the time. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn