Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Beyblade Toy

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Tops - Evil Gemios (DF145FS)(BB-56)

My son David keeps on asking me to buy him a beyblade. His kuya RA have one that is why he also wants to get his own. He wants to fight with him using his own beyblade. He said it cost P600 and he would always tell me if we have P1k maybe we can get him one. But actually he wanted to have 5 he said. hehehe. Only if I have budget.... I can see the excitement in his face every time he ask me to buy one. I will try to save to be able to get his request. Sometimes I think of it as a waste of money. Buying expensive toys is not on my budget list. But then seeing my kid happy changes my mind.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn