Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Gain Plus vs Nido Jr

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Thursday, December 8, 2011

I need to act and one thing that takes up our budget is my little girls milk. The biggest can of Gain Plus 1.8kg is now at P1400 something and my daughter consumes two cans every month, wew. I am thinking of changing her milk to something affordable and one thing that comes in my mind is Nido. One can of Nido Jr 2kg is P800 something only, its really a big savings. I compared the label and find out that of course Gain has more nutrients... I guess thats why its expensive. But then I find out over the net that you only need expensive milk if you have a hard time feeding your babies solid and nutritious food. Growing children needs solid food much more than liquid. Switching to Nido is not a bad idea, I just need to give my daughter multivitamins and have more patience feeding her during meal time. I just bought a big can of Nido and two weeks ago and so far so good. There is still 1/4 left which I hope would last until the next pay day, 1 week more. I pray to God that my daughter will grow up a loving child. To God be the glory!

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn