Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Taiwan Costume

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, December 7, 2011


This coming Saturday, December 10, is Foundation Day at Harrell Horne Integrated School. My son who is on prep was assigned by his teacher to wear a Taiwan costume. I don't know what presentation they have. I tried googling about Taiwan costume and its really not clear ... it looks like they are chinese too. We have a hard time looking for his costume in the mall since United Nations day is already finished and its already Christmas season. Good thing my husband was able to pass by Baclaran and bought a chinese costume for him. He got it for P360. Since its our christmas party at work on the same day I will not be able to accompany my little boy. I'll just ask my husband to take pictures of him.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn