Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Paper Jamz Guitar for David

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This is our Christmas gift for David. I bought this for half the price (1000php) from cash cash pinoy. I did check Toy Kingdom and the price is really 2k. I picked it up at Chicco Store in Festival Mall. David has a big smile when he saw his gift. I am glad he liked it and I will try to learn it too. It can be use like a real guitar wherein you can play using chords. It comes with a small card board showing how to form the chords.

David with his Paper Jamz

Me trying to play with it

Top Toys for Toddler on Christmas 2010

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn