Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

How to Discipline a 6 Year Old Kid

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My son David will be 7 years old this coming June and I'm getting head ache on how to discipline him. Most of the time he is very active. He cannot stay on one location, he climbs almost every where. He always make tease his little sister and make her cry. He doesn't listen to our instruction most of the time. As much as possible I am avoiding spanking him but due to my high temper I always end up shouting and sometime saying words that I know could hurt him. There was an incident I told him that its much better if he is not around. I know I should have not told him that but I was not able to control myself. Haayss... I wanted my kids to grow up as a good citizen and God fearing. I guess my fault was I don't have time with my spiritual life so I was not able to instill to them the word of God. Lord please help me raise my kids. They are your gifts to us ... don't let them go astray and be far away from you. Forgive us for being not a good shepherd. I lay down my kids to you.. please be with them the rest of their lives. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn