Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Present Tense and Past Tense

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I was reviewing my little boy yesterday for their exam today. I am really amazed how advanced education is now. He is only in pre-school and they are already studying the subject and verb agreement and is counting by 2s, 5s and 10s. He doesn't have any problem with Math but in English when to use plural verb and singular verb and also the past tense that makes him cry during our practice. He doesn't want to fail because of this. I hope what I taught him will retain in his memory and help him get good grades. His part of the top ten and I hope and he would still be this coming 3rd grading period. Love you son.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn