Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Toy Story

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, January 16, 2012

We just bought Toy Story in DVD last week. We had this before but David was still small then and I cant remember where the VCD is. We still have the VCD of Toy Story 2 but its already damaged, some parts of the movie are garbled. My two kids enjoys the movie so much and even me, I don't get tired watching it. Pixar movie are really great. My son is requesting to have Toy Story 3. The DVD that we bought shows a preview of it wherein Andy is going to college. Woody, Buzz and other toys are brought to a nursery school. I wonder what is the ending of the story. I'm not sure if I can find Toy Story 3 on sale. All of the cartoons that I bought for my kids are those on sale, hehe.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn