Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Phlyctenular Disease on Kids

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Friday, October 12, 2012

Last week we noticed that the right eye of my 3 years old baby girl is reddish. After 3 days we decided to bring her to an ophthalmology. She had a history of multiple "kuliti" before and she even had a surgery. I was surprised that the doctor recommended an x-ray since it can be a lung problem. I checked what the diagnosis and I read phlyctenular disease. I started searching online and it looks like around 70% of patient diagnosed is related to tubercolosis. That gives me a little nervous even though I know it can be treated. The doctor also give her Tobramycin eye drop, we are advised to use it every 3 hours whenever she is awake. The first day we started using it, her red eye got cleared. We went back to the doctor yesterday and thank God, she doesn't have any issue with her lungs and it is just an eye irritation. Thank you Lord for protecting my kids and my whole family.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn