Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Prone to Stye

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Last year Rhaine undergone operation due to multiple stye. I thought everything is ok now but to my surprise she had another one again on her right eye. This time it is much bigger compare before. She was given oral antibiotic (Cloxacillin) due to the puss and an eye ointment (Erythromycin). She will take this medicines for a week and we will visit the doctor again this coming Monday.

We've been through 3 or 4 different opthalmologist but no one give us a remedy on how to avoid stye. They just keep on telling us what causes stye which is blockage of the pores on the eye. It is somewhat similar to having acne or pimple. If the pores got block and bacteria was able to come in then the stye forms. Haaays.... my husband is thinking that her hair is one of the cause; he even mention of cutting her hair which I don't like. She's only 3 years old and I hope and I pray that as she grow up she would overcome this stye problem.


0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn