Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Trick or Treat at Summer Pointe Country Homes

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, October 29, 2012

My kids was not able to attend the trick or treat last year in our subdivision so this year I made sure they are able to participate. The registration is only P20. My little Rhaine wore peter pan's costume which her kuya used when he was 3yrs old. Her Kuya David wore his Taiwanese costume he used in school before. I bought them pumpkin basket to collect candies. I was surprised to see lots of kids in our subdivision. To my estimate its around 100 who participated. Its fun to see little children with different costumes. I though its gonna be less than 50 so we only prepared 40 packs of assorted candies. I even asked my husband to unpack it to be able to give everyone. Not everyone in the subdivision participated in giving candies but my kids was able to have their pumpkin basket almost half full. For sure next year they will join again, I just hope that the program would be more organized and in a bigger place.




0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn