Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Buwan ng Wika Dance

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, August 30, 2010

Its funny. I swap schedule with my team mate to be able to attend the Buwan ng Wika. The program starts at 8am so I changed my schedule to 8pm to 5am. But then I fall asleep in the bus and woke up in Costal Road going to Baclaran. I thought I will be late but still I was able to made it. I arrived at home around 7:30pm. Robin and David already left to school. My husband left Rhaine in the other house. When I started to dress Rhaine, David's school service arrived so I decided to go with them instead of walking. 

At school I saw the students sitting on the middle but David is not there. I saw him beside his Daddy crying and doesn't want to join his classmates. I talked to him and I was able to convince him to go his seat. After a few minutes the program started. I remember last year there was an event where they dance to the tune of Nobody. He did not actually dance then but just stand and look around. Now he is more cooperative. Even though he did not perfect the steps at least he is now moving and is coping up. My husband took a video of it. My computer at home is broken so I am unable to upload it. He is really a shy kid and I am really happy seeing a boost at David's confidence.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn