Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Preparation for Buwan ng Wika

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Barong Tagalog Then & Now (The Millennium Edition)- Philippine BookI remember last year's Buwan ng Wika, David, wear a red pants and a white kamiso tsino. The nursery kids made a dance before. Now at kindergarten he was told to wear barong and black pants. The event will happen this coming August 27. I don't know what they will perform. Maybe they will do the "Po and Opo" poem. Right now I am still trying to look for a barong and pants for him. I am hesitant in buying barong and pants since he will only wear it once. If I will not be able to borrow, my mom said she would pay half the price of his clothing. I need to swap schedule at work as well to be able to attend the presentation.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn