Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Rhogam vs Winrho

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, August 2, 2010

I was one of those very few people who have RH negative blood type. Because of this I am given a special vaccine during and after my pregnancy. On my first baby I was only given the vaccine (Rhogam) after giving birth since I change my OB and she find out about it a little too late. Then on my 2nd child I was given Rhogam I think on my 28 weeks. When I was about to give birth, Makati Medical Center got out of stock of Rhogam so I need to look for an alternative. I was able to buy Winhro but it is twice the price as Rhogam. I remember we bought Rhogam at Makati Medical Center for about P6+++ while we got Rhogam for about P15,+++. I don't know what is the difference between the two. One thing that I noticed though Rhogam is in a ready syringe while Winrho is in powder and needs to be diluted. I tried googling it but most of the forums are very old, way back 2000-2007. I am not sure if we got scammed by the price of Winrho or what makes it more expensive than Rhogam.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn