Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

McDonalds Halloween Party

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Friday, October 29, 2010

Yesterday my little David keep on asking me if he could go with his cousin to attend a Halloween Party at Mcdonalds. We are also leaving to visit the developer of our house to process the turn over. I know he has nothing to do there. He would enjoy the party rather than coming with us. Her Tita told me that the party has a fee of P150 for the food and toys. I was making a joke and told him if he would go the party he would no longer join their school field trip. He stop for a while and think. He said ok but let us buy a Honda City, LoL. Anyway I let him come with them and I see the happiness in his face when he come home. He showed me all of the toys that he got. I just hope next time when he attends a party I would be there so I can take pictures of him.

I was able to grab these pic from Facebook

David, Anne and Tita My

David with Grimace

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn