Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Teacher's Day

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I used to watch "Show Time" before I go to sleep in the afternoon. I was not aware that it was teacher's day yesterday not until Vice Ganda greeted all the teacher's. Then last night before I go to work my and son David and I are talking about Christmas and gifts. Then he told me that his school mates brought gifts for their teacher. Aw!!! My bad... I was not able to prepare gift for his teacher. Anyway he is only in kinder so I guess he was not really affected. I hope next school year I would able to remember to buy something for his good teacher. My husband told me he saw a reminder in David's diary that it is teacher's day the next day but he did not inform me. Any way I would like to greet and thank all Teachers all over the world. You have touched a lot of people, continue to be a blessing!

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn