Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Zoobic Safari

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

David is very excited about their field trip. Supposedly it was last October 19, 2010 but because of the Storm Juan it was moved to November 9, 2010. Last year his dad accompanied him and this year his dad will go with him again. According to the school they will go to Zoobic Safari, Boardwalk, Jest Camp, Bat Kingdom and Duty Free.

We've been to Manila Zoo and Avilon Zoo. I guess it would be another adventure visiting another zoo. I haven't paid his field trip because of too many bills that I have. I hope before the said date I will be able to pay for it. I want him to enjoy while he is still young. I remember when I was still in high school I was able to attend all of our field trips. It was really fun to be with your classmates and friends travelling to different places.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn