Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

David is Missing

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It was David's first day in school. I went home early so that I can come with him. He is a transfer student so I want to make sure that he knows where to go. It is also the first time the school service will go to our place. The service arrived early and we also pick up one more student. I was told that my son has a different service, he is not available so they are just told to pick my son up. 

After making sure that he is alright I went home and take a nap. I woke up around 2pm because I know he will be out by 2:30pm. I received a text message from my husband saying that the school service already left and is asking me if my son is with me. The service said there are no student left in the room when they left. I got worried and called the school immediately. A lady answered the line and give me a different number for preschool. Thank God, he is with the preschool teachers. I asked the school service to go back to school and pick my son. David arrived home as if nothing happen. When I asked him how's school, he said he liked it there. He said he likes the fishing toy that he is playing while waiting. 

Tomorrow it will be another day for him and this time it is his not a substitute who will pick him up. I hope everything will go well. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn