Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Smaller Bag

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, June 14, 2011

David now is at Prep and I don't know that he only be needing a small bag. I did not buy him a new one because his stroller bag from Kindergarten still looks fine. Last year he always brings his books and notebooks everyday. This time his teacher have all his books and they did not even included notebooks on the school supplies that I need to bought. I don't know if they will provide notebooks for him or what. He's been to school for four days now and he doesn't even have an assignment. 

He is a new student and moved to a bigger school. I don't care if he don't carry his books all the time as long as he would still learn. So far when I asked him about school he doesn't complain. He says they play, write and read. It looks like he is liking the new environment. I hope Harrel Horne Integrated School would develop more of his interpersonal skills which I know he needs more development rather than his academics.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn