Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

One Fork Left

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie Insulated Lunch Bag, Owl

David's schedule at school is from 11am to 2:30pm. At first he used to bringing biscuits and juice for his 'baon'. When he saw that most of his classmates have rice for their break, he requested to have rice too. The problem is he keeps on forgetting his utensils. Now we only have  one fork left and last time he forget his lunch box. Because of that he is back to biscuits again and water. Good thing he is not forgetting his tumbler. He actually forget it once but his teacher was able to return it. I am planning to buy him a new lunch box but I am still thinking. I would buy set of spoon and fork first and then I will decide if I will buy him a new lunch box. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn