Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Wants to be a Girl

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, June 27, 2011

In our world today, lesbian, gay or bisexual are becoming popular. They are like disease that keeps on spreading all throughout the world. More and more people are accepting them and they are also fighting for equal rights. Just recently in New York, they allowed same sex marriage. I have some friends who are in this category and I would say they are good people. But I know in the bible same sex marriage is not accepted. 

Anyway my concern is that out of the blue my 6yr old little boy told me "Mom, I wish was born as a girl or never born at all." Waaaa!!!! When I asked him why, his answered is not connected at all. He said he is afraid to die. I guess he are getting those ideas from watching television. It's really hard to raise kids especially at this modern world. I hope and pray that God will continue to guide me and my husband to raise our kids properly.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn