Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Back to School

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, June 14, 2010

Disney Pixar Cars - Super Drift - 15" Large Rolling Trolley BackpackMy little David is now at kindergarten. Later is his first day at school. I want him to be in a morning schedule but sad to say there is only one schedule available, 1pm. Robin is planning to have a medical exam today. Good thing his school service visited us yesterday asking what time he would pick up David. During his vacation, he spend his time playing his Nintedo DS and playing computer games. I was not able to spend time with him and make some review on letters or alphabet. I am planning to have him read his book in advance so that he will not have a hard time. My problem with David is he is too shy. He doesn't want to mingle with other people unless he already knows you for quite sometime. I don't know what to do to boost his confidence. He may not be as genius as other kids but I know he has his own skill. He can work on his own and answer activity books that I bought.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn