Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Working Abroad

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Monday, June 14, 2010

My husband is having a hard time finding a job here in the Philippines. He is jobless for so many years  and is already feeling useless. I don't judge him that way. He may not be our provider but he is a good husband and father to us. He take good care of our kids and me and do some household chores. I know not all man can do that, and I am proud of him. He tried several times applying abroad. Before I asked him not to go because the offer is too small. Now he is willing to grab it. He said better than nothing. He was given an offer in Kuwait as an office boy and was given an offer of 60KD. I think it is about P10k in peso. Free lodging and food is included. Someone told him that he may not be able to eat the free food but he doesn't need to worry because the food there is very affordable. Later today he will have his first medical examination. If I will be asked I don't want him to go. Well maybe it is time for me to be stronger and be able to stand alone without him beside me. I always relax because I know he is just beside me to do the things I cannot or don't want to do. But if he leaves I need to be very flexible and strong. I hope we are making the right decision.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn