Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Pre-school Training

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kids Writing Desk with Hutch and Tack Boards in Multicolored FinishDavid who is 5yrs old doesn't enjoy writing. Even when he was at nursery he would bring home unfinished writing work. Yesterday when I open his notebook I saw that his teacher asked them to write "Toys." They are asked to finish two columns on the notebook but he did not even finish the first column. I asked him last night to do it. I saw his disinterest on his face when I asked him to do that. Unlike if we are answering some activity books. He had a hard time with the letter 's.' Most of the time he write it in reverse position. I don't know how will I encourage him into writing. If I have time I usually asked him to write his full name on a pad paper. He's spacing is not good yet but writing lines is much better now compare when he was in nursery. I hope after kindergarten he will be more interested in writing.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn